Most years, I’ve made dozens of Christmas cookies by this point, but not this year. I simply haven’t had the time.
Chances are you’re pretty busy too. That’s why I know you’ll love one of my favorite Christmas cookie recipes – Seven Layer Bars.
This recipe is so quick and easy to make – you just layer all the ingredients in a baking pan, then bake for 25-30 minutes. That’s it!
Best of all, Seven Layer Bars are mouthwateringly delicious with chewy chocolate, butterscotch, coconut, graham, and more. There’s seven layers so seven ingredients after all!
- ½ (1 stick) butter or margarine
- ½ cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut*
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- *Note: You can leave out the coconut if you’re not a fan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and pour evenly into a 9x13x2” pan. (It will just barely cover the bottom.) Spread graham crackers crumbs over the butter. Sprinkle the butterscotch & chocolate chips over next. Then sprinkle the coconut and walnuts on.
- Lastly, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, evenly covering everything.
You can find complete recipes of this Seven Layer Bars in livingwellmom.com