Make everyone’s favorite dish right at home – it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work!
It’s Friday night. I have sweats on and a How to Get Away with Murder happening right now. With Butters by my side, of course.
Postmates is on its way, but I really should have just made this instead.
I promise – it’s not as hard as it looks. It’s the exact opposite really.
Just look at that pool of butter and that crusty bread. If that’s not a seller, then I don’t know what is.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in white wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
- Stir in butter, 2 tablespoons at a time, until melted and smooth.
You can find complete recipes of this RED LOBSTER SHRIMP SCAMPI COPYCAT in damndelicious.net