Recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna – Don’t you love quick and easy dessert recipes, especially ones that don’t even require an oven! This is a great dessert for everyone,no matter what the occasion!
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream. (I like to use a pastry bag so it is pretty but you can spread it if you prefer.)
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
You can find complete recipes of this Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna in flavorite.net