Lemon Butter Baked Cod
This recipe makes any white fish juicy and delicious. Makes a fantastic meal when served with white jasmine rice & steamed broccoli or asparagus!
- 2 lb cod fillet (any white fish)
- 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c all purpose flour
- dash(es) paprika
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- Cut fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in sauce pan or micro-wave. Add lemon juice to melted butter.
- In another dish, mix together flour, salt & pepper.
- Dip fish into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
- Dip buttered fish into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
- Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish. Drizzle remaining butter mix over fillets. Sprinkle entire dish with paprika.
You can find complete recipes of this Lemon Butter Baked Cod in justapinch.com