You might wanna skip dinner and go straight to dessert, because this Brownie Trifle is the type of dessert that demands your immediate attention. And although it looks massive and impressive, it won’t stress you out because it is very easy to put together. Pinky promise!
YOU GUYS! This Brownie Trifle? 👌👌👌 I just can’t stop eating it.
I would love to say I made it for a party – because it IS the perfect party dessert – but the truth is I made it just because I was craving something sweet and epic. And, voila, this trifle was born to ruin my diet! (Who am I kidding? I’m never on a diet!)
I knew it was going to be legendary, but it exceeded all my expectations. I was hoping assuming that my husband – who doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth – would eat a few spoons of it and that’s all. Gosh, this whole past weekend, every time I laid eyes on that man, he had a bowl on his hands.
If his obsession is any indication, this Brownie Trifle just ranked among one of the best desserts ever in our household. And I’m pretty confident you will think the same!
- 2 packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 4 cups heavy cream, very cold
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings to garnish
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Spray two 8-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, egg, oil and water in a large bowl until blended. Stir in ⅔ cup of the morsels.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and carefully sprinkle remaining ⅓ cup morsels on op of batter. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting.
- Pour 4 cups of cold milk into a large bowl.
- Add mix and beat with a whisk or electric mixer for 2 to 5 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate until ready to assemble trifle.
You can find complete recipes of this BROWNIE TRIFLE in oliviascuisine.com